HLB is taking control of changes of the future in various business fields, with
constant efforts and passion.
IR NEWS LETTER
A researcher announces clinical outcome of “Rivoceranib+TACE” combination study (11/11/2019)
A clinical outcome of Rivoceranib (hepatocellular carcinoma-related) and Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization (TACE) was announced on November 1st.
- This clinical trial aimed at 125 patients with progressive hepatocellular carcinoma who are resistant to hepatic TACE. It compared safety and efficacy of both individual and combination group of Rivoceranib(Apatinib) and TACE based on the Overall Survival (OS), Progression-Free Survival (PFS), and Adverse Events (AE). The test was held in Sun Yatsen University Cancer Center,
2) Results on Safety and Efficacy Test (PSM*-analyzed data).
- median Overall Survival (mOS) 17.0 vs 10.7 (months), P<0.001
- median Progression-Free Survival (mPFS) 7.0 vs 2.0 (months), P<0.001
- Overall Response Rate (ORR) 16.7% vs 8.4%, P<0.001
- Disease Control Rate (DCR) 81.0% vs 53.0%, P
- Compared to an individual therapy, A combination therapy of Rivoceranib(Apatinib) and TACE presented outstanding therapeutic efficacy and controllable side effects.
*PSM(Propensity Score Matching): It is desirable to use the random assignment for arranging the subjects but it was used due to the possible ethical and bias problem.