HLB is taking control of changes of the future in various business fields, with
constant efforts and passion.
IR NEWS LETTER
Rivoceranib listed on the Scientific Reports (11/11/2019)
A research paper about lung adenocarcinoma of Rivoceranib (Apatinib) was listed on the Scientific Report, sister journals of the journal Nature, on September 30th.
- This randomized controlled trial was a double-blind study aimed at 68 patients from 18 different hospitals in Anhui, China, with lung adenocarcinoma who are resistant to EGFR-TKI from June of 2016 to September of 2018. The safety and efficacy were tested based on Progression-Free Survival (PFS), Overall Response Rate (ORR), Disease Control Rate (DCR), and Adverse Events (AE).
2) Results on Safety and Efficacy Test
- median Progression-Free Survival(mPFS) 5.1 vs 2.3 (months), P=0.033
- Overall Response Rate (ORR) 28.2% vs 3.4%, P<0.001
- Disease Control Rate (DCR) 76.9% vs 20.7%, P
A combination therapy of Rivoceranib(Apatinib) and traditional chemotherapy presented outstanding therapeutic efficacy towards patients with progressive lung adenocarcinoma resistant to EGFR-TKI compared to a control group. An Adverse Events (AE) showed potential as a new treatment with presenting no significant differences and a death related to the drug.